Who is it for?
- Executives and members of the senior leadership team who want new perspectives and a bird's eye view; think of this as a scan and briefing on an important business issue or opportunity. It could be a wicked problem, an emerging issue or options to future proof your business
- Motivated professionals and thoughtleaders looking for new directions in professional practice and new markets to explore
That's where the executive mentoring program comes in
I'll work with you personally to:
- Explore the issue (both wide and deep) to uncover new opportunities
- Link the current business strengths and resources to your new area of focus
- Find resources in other aligned businesses where other executives or thoughtleaders are ready to share your new direction
- Map out the information territory - the key bodies of work and concepts - to keep you up to date and in line with leading thinkers
- Explore and plan experiments you might make to test your new direction
- Set up tools to help you track the results of each experiment or pilot
How does it work?
The exact process will vary depending on your circumstances; it generally involves cycles of a pre-session brief, face to face time and follow up. For example a typical scenario might include:
- Pre-session briefing which helps me understand the issues you are working on, where the barriers are, what is working well and the opportunities you see
- A one hour meeting face to face for Canberra based people or online as an alternative
- Mapping out the focus area and the resources you can use
- Recording the session for later reference
- 20 minute scheduled follow up after the session
For mentoring on a specific project, over the mentoring period some examples of work we can do together includes a:
- Summary brief for the project
- Mind map which you can invite your project team to work on in the background
- Draft model of an area of intellectual property or a process you are working on
- Resource list
That might seem a bit open ended but that's because I want our working relationship to be based on value, not the time spent so lets do what it takes to achieve your outcomes.
Mentoring is available in packages of $1650 or $3000 plus GST for packages of three / six sessions scheduled by agreement . You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0438 310 176 to talk about how we can custom fit an approach for you.