Break the productivity ceiling
Fix what's stopping your most valued workers from doing their best work
Are your most important professionals getting their work done quickly and effectively? What would it mean for you to get the job that’s hardest to do in your company done better than ever?
Would you like to spend your working days doing the work you need to do as a senior executive instead of fixing up other people’s work, recruiting more staff or bringing new ones up to speed?
Would you like to report on the productivity of the job role instead of unplanned leave and job stress?
the key is to get both an insiders' and an outsiders' view of your people’s experience of the work, to position you as someone who has up to the minute specialised knowledge that your executive team need about the work and can't get anywhere else.
Put quite simply, to make you the 'thought leader' on best practice for that work.
What we do to help fix that:
- take the 'pulse' of the work done by your most valued people
- package this with new insights on key things to turn the work around
- give you strategic steps to lower stress and lift productivity through fixing long standing or emerging issues with the work
How we deliver this in a six week program:
- half day onsite job discovery session with nominated people who know the work
- fortnightly individual online mentoring about what we've learned about the issues we've identified together
- face to face meeting and a report to document:
- job summary
- emerging issues for that job
- recommendations to improve work outcomes - equipment, practices and more
You can also take advantage of other program features to get:
- online access to a library on job and work design ; you'll learn new ways to report on and structure the job
- an electronic work journal to collect evidence - experience of the job as told by the people in contact with the work
- monthly webinars on making better sense of what goes on in your workplace to get to good work design
- exposure to a state-of-the-art job design methodology
- fluency in the elements of good job and work design … like learning a language
- a community to share the journey, and celebrate your successes
- everything you need to implement this methodology
To find out more, contact email@example.com or ring 0438 310 176